CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Building the Foundation

As part of my Online Journalism class at GMU I need to create, design, publish and update a personal blog and Web site. Life Under Construction is something that I came up with that speaks out to all of us about to graduate, or even to those who are just starting in their long haul of life after high school. After breaking the bonds from parents and high school restrictions, our lives are under our construction and each day and each experience adds on to its depth, dimension and beauty.

Some decide to make these experiences a more physical representation on their bodies. Tattoos, piercings and body modification are about expressing a personal art form.

While here in NoVa I’ve meant a lot of great people, close friends and many amazing places in the area. Some of these great places include tattoo and piercing shops in the MD and NoVa area, and I plan to share them, various people’s experiences, debunk some myths and open a few minds.

Keep checking back for my updates, news and comments on life in both my world and the world of tattoos, piercings and body modifications.

0 comments: